JOIN OUR TEAM!
Licensed Mobile Massage Therapy
Massage therapists treat clients by using touch to manipulate the muscles and other soft tissues of the body. With their touch, therapists relieve pain, help heal injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
- Current and valid license for massage therapy
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Reliable transportation required
- Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred
- 4+ years’ experience as a professional massage therapist
- Willingness to be mobile on a freelance basis (inquire about details)
Certified Nail Artist
A nail technician is a beauty specialist who is responsible for the grooming and appearance of a client's fingernails and toenails. He or she provides manicures, pedicures, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, callus removal, synthetic nail treatments, and application of nail polish for their clients including shellac.
- Previous salon experience
- Customer service, hospitality or retail sales experience
- Comfortable with product recommendation
- Current manicurist or cosmetology license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to mobile and work a flexible schedule on a freelance basis (inquire about details)
- Up-to-date knowledge of cosmetology trends and skills